AIMSdashboard provides cross-community tools for lenders to ensure Appraisal Independence standard guidelines are met without compromising appraisal quality. AIMS enables lenders to create a workflow network with Loan Officers, Third-Party Originating (TPO) partners, and Appraisers.
- Proactive Appraisal Independence Audit Documentation
- Actively Demonstrates Conformity to evolving Appraisal Independence Standards (including TILA, AIR-FNMA, AIR-FHLMC, NCUA, FDIC, FHA, FFIEC, and USPAP)
- Exception Handling – Manual Candidate Selection
- TPO ePortal – Authorization Granted by Lender
- Enforcement of Lender Policies
AIMS is a complete Web-based appraisal independence workflow software system.
- Software-based, Lender Specific Appraiser Selection
- Lender Controlled Approved Appraiser Lists
- Lender Specified Exclusionary Lists
- Lender configured Selection Criteria
- Appraisal Request Milestone Tracking
- Engagement Letter / Communication of Assignment Conditions
- Dashboard Displays Status of Appraisal Throughout Appraisal Request Cycle
- Cross-Community Workflow Status
- Role Based Access and Capabilities
AIMS returns business controls to the lender.
- Appraisal Independence
- TILA, AIR-FNMA, AIR-FHLMC, FFIEC, USPAP, FDIC, NCUA and FHA Compliance
- Supports Evolving Appraisal Independence Standards
- Appraisal Portability
- AIMS Independence Certificate
- Event Log Promotes Policy Alignment
- Control of Appraiser Selection
- Identify a Pool of Trusted Appraisers
- Automatic Selection from Approved Appraiser List
- Policy Based Appraiser Selection for Non-local Appraisals.
Our clients simply need Internet access and an Internet Explorer browser.